Pages

Thursday 2 December 2021

HHS market day

kia ora welcome to my blog. 

For B n E (Bisness an enterprise)  are name is O-RA-GA-MI. We where making oragami (we mised spalte oragami)  we made a fox, box, jumping frog, ari plane, fortune box and lolyies on the side. 

what went well for us is the lollies and the fortune box. 

chalenge was compiremissing and agreing hafl the time we were argreing what we would make other then that we wernt selling good but we still saled stuff.

if we could do any tihnk difrent next time it would be the product and what Imean by that is more Oragami. cause we were slaking walking around and just drawing the poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.