Pages

Monday 18 February 2019

100 wc Week 1

WALT use a picture prompt to write 100 words.

One day there was a evil scientist that created a evil Coloured Army. that Wanted to Take Over the world and make the people there Slaves.But then all of the people had a plan To disguise as one of them and fight for their freedom back. So some of the people disguised as one of them and tried to fight for there freedom back. But the evil Coloured Army. Hair About there plan to disguise as one of them and fight for their freedom back. So the evil Coloured Army played a long.  But the people one The end.

3 comments:

  1. Good evening Ada.What a good story.I like that you said there was a coloured army of men.I think that is a good way to describe the statues in the picture.YAY!the good people won.Well done to them.Did you find it hard to only use 100 words?I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ada.
    This is just to let you know that I have had a look at your blog tonight.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it was hard to only use 100 words thank you for those comment

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.