Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2019

Activity 20 summer learning journey

Activity 20
A natha day at the zoo what a great job I have. I just love being at the zoo where the Animals play and have fun all day. I love the kids loving to look at all of the amazing Animals. It just makes my day to see all of the Smiles from all of the kids that came to the zoo. I still remember the first time when I went to the zoo it was just so fun. I said to myself quietly one day I would want to be a zookeeper so I made my Dream come true.Image result for animal photos

2 comments:

  1. kia ora ada brayden from yaldhurst scool I liked the way you added a white tiger picture.
    you taught me a lot about a zoo and how you want to be a zoo kepper one day and if you keep on dreaming it might come true next time you could make it like you fell in the tiger cage and you get saved.
    kind regards
    brayden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ada.
    I think if you ended up working with animals you would do a brilliant job.You are caring and that is something that the animals would need.
    When I was growing up I wanted to work with horses.It wouldn't worry me what I was doing with them as long as I worked with them,I would be VERY happy.Good luck on your dream coming true.
    What part of working with animals would you like the least?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.