Pages

Friday 19 March 2021

Pizza

 

    1. Today in cooking class we made Pizza. first you  put the oven on a 180  degrees fan bake. ingredients
    2.  capsaicin wash the vegetable then you slice the vegetable and dice it. 
    3. Capsicum wash the vegetable then you slice the vegetable and dice it.  
    4. Tomato wash the fruit then you slice the fruit and dice it. 
    5. Mushrooms you slice the vegetables
    6. onion wash the vegetable then you slice the vegetable and dice it. 
    7. salami first you gather it all up then cut it on way then cut it the opposite way.
    8.  cheese grate the cheese.
    9. Buy Pizza sauce 
                    First we added  the pizza sauce then add all your vegetables then the meat then the                                          cheese. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.