Pages

Thursday 24 September 2020

100 word challenge week #10

     This week we have been working on  100 word challenge take a look at my mahi and pleas leave a comment.

There were two kids, they weren't just any kids they were ones that could change Mr Green's life forever. One day Mr Green’s questions got too big for the kids to answer. Because Mr Green is like a little kid stuck in a group up body he thinks he is 12 but he is 32.


One day the kids thought it was enough. They were sick and tired so they made a contract but then he revealed that this contract was about him asking too many questions but he signed it anyway so now he can't ask too many questions.   


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ada.
    I sort of know how Mr Green is feeling.I know that I am a certain age but I like acting as though I am 15 years younger.
    I like that Mr Green asked lots of questions.I feel like I should ask more sometimes but am worried about the answer I might get.

    GREAT job at road patrol yesterday😊I like that you use a loud and confident voice-THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.