Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Workhouse Musician

  This week we have been working on Workhouse Musician take a look at my mahi and pleas leave a comment.

Every night and everyday I played the instrument that would soon make him famous but no one hears the sound I make. 

But one day they will here one day I will show them all that I'm not just a boy working at a workhouse. I'm a boy that plays the  violin but no one wants to hear it. No one wants to play an instrument like I do. I give it all I got and yet no one cares no one pays athenche. 

All they want me to do Is what they ask me to do. I always have to go back to the place I call home day after day. I only get bread for food. Whenever I want to play the violin My hands always hurt.I live in a bump. It feels like it but I have to earn money if I want to become famous and be a real musician. .so I took my act to the streets in a little town called blue field valley. As I loved to play, probably people would like to hear the music I make.There was no one around to hear me play. It was strange nomoley there would be people walking around the streets.There was no one then I realized that I wasn't the only mushinen in town. There were other violin players out there but I never got to play with them because I had to work. I only played after work because if my boss found out I would be in big trouble. He never liked musicians and if he found out one was working for him he would not be happy he would have to fari him probably. When he was a little boy he was a museshinem but then a real mushishi said u will never get anywhere with that singing ha. It stuck with him for his whole entire life he would never let go of that moment. So I walked around the corner because that's where I could hear most of the people. It shocked me when I saw a street filled with little boys and girls with people serenading them at all sides. So this is what a street fare looks like I said to myself.But back where I was there was no school so most of the boys and girls had to get jobs some of them get paid money so I set up my place at the very end with people that didnt no how to play instruments. The only reason why I went down was because there was more room for me. So there I am about to play but then I heard a trumpet then the maroy came out and everyone stop playing.The mayor walked up to every girl and boy but then when he got down to the kids that don't know how to play he did not like it until he hared mine I was scared but as I played he stated to clap then evey one else stated to clap with him. As I was about to play my last and final note the mayor said whispering have you been practicing?''. Then I hit the last note strong and did I tell you that however wins gets to go to a school that trains kids to be a real musician. You will never guess what happened next I won but as soon as I was about to shake hands with the mayor I woke up it was all a big dream after all.





2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Ada something positive that i like is you words they are very clear and black.but i have one Question does your tuhituhi get into different fonts?
    Ka Kite From Misty-Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Misty-Rose thanks for your positive feedback. Yes my tuhituhi can go into difrent fonts. Bye have a grate day. :D

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.