Pages

Thursday 27 August 2020

the sons of Ma'afu

 

I have used my critical thinking to answer the questions. 
 
Why did the village people get mad at the brothers in the beginning because of their behaviour they were trying to shoot their father

 Where did they have to get water from first and what lived there a giant Duck lived their

 Where was the second place they had to fill their coconut shells from and what was there they had to get water from the bottom of Muihatafa a big eel 

Why do you think the villagers didn’t ever like the brothers because they would always shoot their spears at people and they would always get in trouble 

 Have you ever not liked or not tried something because you were scared of it? What was it and why doing a backflip on a trampoline because I thought I would break my neck if i did it 

 When was a time you were brave I was brave when I was going to rock climbing once it was scared because I thought I would fail but I had a hanes on butt then it got eser and I was not scared anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.