Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2020

The wishgranter

Hope you enjoy Check out my house down below.
I live underground  beneath the fountain of wishes. My name is the wishgranter. I make all the little wishes come true. My little house isn't that great, it's just a big job speaking of jobs, mine is boring all I do is grant wishes. After all, most people often wish for money or they wish for a baby, food, house, toys and happiness.But Moseley money for some odd resin all I want well I would wish for happiness because as u know my job is so boring. One time I thought that I would go above ground and see what happens on a normal day. It looked like fun and they would have yummy food like pancakes, bacon and eggs. They would play around with a skipping rope mostly the kids but then when it got darker everyone went inside so I went back to granting wishes and that's the way it all goes every day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.